This is the medical achievement of the week The kind of prowess and hope that brings balm to the heart in these gloomy times This beautiful story is that of Micha, this baby born last February 12 at the Foch hospital in Suresnes, two years after his mother’s uterus transplant. Her mother is Deborah, 36, born without reproductive organs due to a congenital disease But on March 31, 2019, a transplant was performed thanks to a donor, who is none other than Deborah’s mother.
Brigitte’s granddaughter is now 10 days old, “Micha left her incubator, she is in the cradle and spent her second night in a room with her mom Everything is fine, the mother is recovering slowly and well “, she says. “I feel like a normal granny Her birth is special but I’m happy like a classic grandmother “, smiles the grandmother who recalls that” the little cozy nest is the same “in which her granddaughter was born, is the same as the one who gave birth her daughter
For Brigitte, the transplant was for her a “great adventure We had some great encounters, Professor Ayoubi’s team is very united, it was a great meeting of great people I would like other hospitals to be able to do this kind of intervention “, says Brigitte “If I could redo it, I would”
To ensure the safety and quality of this site, we ask you to identify yourself to leave your comments This registration will be valid on the RTL siteFr
Zone Interdite, M6, Uterus transplantation, Medicine, Uterus, Ophélie Meunier
News – FR – Baby born after a uterus transplant: grandmother and donor, Brigitte tells
Related title :
– Forbidden Zone (M6): Internet users amazed by the story of Misha, the first French baby born to & # 39; a & # 39; uterus transplant
– Forbidden Zone: the terrible story of Priscilla Dray, amputee of hands and feet after a medical error
– Graft d& # 39; uterus and hands, exoskeleton M6 follows step by step three miracles of medicine
– Prohibited zone: authorizations, health crisis behind the scenes of the miracle ops event doc
– <a href="/?s=Misha, this miracle baby born in front of the cameras of "Forbidden Zone", Misha, this miracle baby born in front the cameras of "Zone Interdite"
– " ; Forbidden Zone" tells about the d& # 39; uterus transplant that allowed a birth, a first in France
– Baby born after a d& # 39; uterus: grandmother and donor, Brigitte tells about this " great adventure"
– Excluded: World premiere, images of the birth of Misha, the miracle baby
– Extraordinary pregnancy Doctors give birth to the first child from a & # 39; uterus transplant
– Behind the scenes of 3 miracle operations, this Sunday in Zone interdite