The general culture show, emblematic of the France 3 program schedule, celebrates Monday, February 22 the 5th anniversary of the arrival of its new host, Samuel Étienne On this occasion, one of the rules for Questions for a champion will disappear
Whether we watched it while passing by our grandmother’s or whether you are a loyal viewer, who does not know the mythical game “Questions for a champion”? On the air since 1988, this program, which tests the general culture of its participants, is a real pillar of the French audiovisual landscape.
5 years ago, the spectators had already experienced a first upheaval, with the departure of Julien Lepers, historical animator of the game Journalist Samuel Étienne took his place and, since 2016, he has slipped into his role like a fish in water
Questions for a champion follows the same course since its inception: candidates compete in three rounds In each, one of them is eliminated until the “face-to-face” which determines the winner of the day If this course does not change, a fundamental rule will disappear: until then, it was impossible to win more than five times in a row
From now on, candidates will be able to stay and put their title back on the line as long as they win “In the history of the game it’s a small revolution, because it has never happened before This will lead to new adventures, with candidates who will be able to stay longer, “says Samuel Étienne at the microphone of Europe.
Samuel Étienne, Questions Pour Un Champion, Europe 1, France 3, Media
News – FR – Questions pour un champion removes one of his oldest rules
Related title :
– The Twitch phenomenon , video game consoles at the & # 39; Elysée
– Samuel Etienne” over-mediated “? An internet user expresses his fed up, the answer from the host is perfect
– Questions for a champion removes one of their oldest rules
– L& # 39; Questions pour un champion removes one of his oldest rules
– Samuel Etienne announces a rule change tonight in Questions pour un champion: " C& # 39; is a small
– <a href="/?s=Samuel Etienne "supermédiatisé"? " over-hyped" ? An Internet user expresses his fed-up, the response from the host is perfect
– Samuel Etienne: &” & “Questions for a Champion! & # 39; s& # 39; is a little feminized, has rejuvenated a little & ”