Antoine Dupont was voted best player of the first day of the Six Nations Tournament, announced the organizing committee The Frenchman won 55.1% of the vote online, ahead of Scots Stuart Hogg (24.1%) and Hamish Watson (13.8%), as well as Welshman Alun Wyn Jones (7%)
Breathtaking against Italy (50-10) last Saturday, Antoine Dupont, named best player of the 2020 Tournament, notably scored a try and provided four assists
Antoine Dupont, France national rugby union team, Cyril Baille, Six Nations Championship, Stade Toulousain
News – FR – Dupont, king of the first day of the Six Nations
Related title :
– VIDEO Six Nations: Martian, Alien, “X-factor” Dupont impresses the XV of France
– Dupont, king of the first day of the Six Nations
– 6 Nations 2021 XV of France & # 39; & # 39; An extraterrestrial, X-factor, impressive in regularity& # 39; & # 39; : the Blues praise
– Rugby – Blues – XV of France: Antoine Dupont is “a Martian, an extraterrestrial” for Cyril Baille
– Six Nations Tournament: “L& # 39; extraterrestre” Antoine Dupont impresses
– XV from France Cyril Baille on Dupont: " I l& # 39; call the Martian, he does not come from our planet"
– Antoine Dupont elected best player of the 1st day of the tournament
– Baille: " Dupont? I l& # 39; call the Martian, c& # 39; is an extraterrestrial"
– XV of France: Dupont puts them all to joy
– XV from France: " Antoine Dupont is not from the same planet"