PSG striker Moise Kean has tested positive for Covid-19 and will not play against Bordeaux on Wednesday night during of the 28th day of Ligue 1
?? Moise Kean tested positive for the Sars-Cov2 PCR test this morning He remained in Paris and will not be available for the match in Bordeaux He will therefore respect isolation and is subject to the appropriate health protocol. #FCGBPSG
Paris Saint-Germain FVS, Moise Kean, France Ligue 1, FC Girondins de Bordeaux, UEFA Champions League, Neymar, Kylian Mbappé, Mauricio Pochettino, FC Barcelona
News – FR – PSG: Moise Kean has tested positive at Covid-19 and will be absent in Bordeaux
Related title :
– Sport facing coronavirus live: Kean positive and package in Bordeaux
– PSG: Moise Kean has tested positive for Covid-19 and will be absent in Bordeaux
– PSG: Moise Kean positive for Covid and package for the match in Bordeaux
– Moise Kean positive for Covid-19, package for Bordeaux and against Barça?
– Carrière finds Kean interesting and is delighted qu& # 39; it brings “a certain mental freshness”
– Sarabia holder for Bordeaux / PSG?
– Moise Kean positive for coronavirus, new absence for PSG
– PSG: Moise Kean tested positive for Covid-19
– PSG: Moise Kean positive for Covid-19 and package in Bordeaux
– Bordeaux / PSG – Availability, possible team and risks of suspensions of the Parisian club