While this March 2, we commemorate the thirtieth anniversary of the death of Serge Gainsbourg, which becomes the museum project carried by his daughter, Charlotte, for almost twenty years?
At 5 bis rue de Verneuil in Paris, Charlotte Gainsbourg has amassed a number of souvenirs in the house of her father who, it is said, has not moved since his death In 2001, the singer and actress launched the idea of a museum in these mythical places where the composer and performer would have spent a large part of his existence, between his family and his works and sets that have become cult.
Paris Match investigated the progress of this renovation project to make it a place to visit According to the magazine, we will have to wait a little longer In question ? “Administrative hassles” which would have forced the heiress to put the project on hold
Charlotte Gainsbourg, who returned from New York after staying there for five years, had decided to take up this dream and create a “company to operate the annex of Serge Gainsbourg’s mansion”, this to then create a place to visit Due to the smallness of the place, it would have, according to Paris Match, acquired the premises opposite: a former garage transformed into a reception and ticketing room Renovation work would also have made it possible to accommodate people with reduced mobility, in particular with the construction of an elevator shaft to get to the basement of the mansion. According to the weekly, the first floor – and its rooms – should remain private
Still according to Paris Match, the actress would have wanted to open in March 2021 The health crisis would have delayed the work and the building permit would not have been issued until December 16, 2020, to consider an inauguration in October 2021 The actress would, however, not comment on this information
Serge Gainsbourg, Charlotte Gainsbourg, Jane Birkin, Chanson
News – FR – Serge Gainsbourg: Where is the museum project of his daughter Charlotte, rue de Verneuil?
Related title :
– Serge Gainsbourg, l& # 39; river interview of 1989: “In the crosshairs, I n& # 39; had no happiness”
– Serge Gainsbourg: Where is the museum project of his daughter Charlotte, rue de Verneuil?
– Serge Gainsbourg: why he n& # 39; did not raise Natacha and Paul, his eldest children
– Charlotte Gainsbourg: why she s& # 39; is felt “attacked” after the death of her father Serge Gainsbourg
– Charlotte Gainsbourg:“ My father took pleasure in being loved, I never knew blasé ”
– Serge Gainsbourg: who are his eldest children Natacha and Paul?
– Charlotte Gainsbourg prepares the opening of the rue de Verneuil
– Serge Gainsbourg, thirty years already! The RTBF pays tribute to the & # 39; man with the cabbage head
– Charlotte Gainsbourg remembers the death of her father Serge: " I felt cornered, I n& # 39; did not know how to manage my
– Gainsbourg like you never saw!