For security reasons and to continue to access your member area, we thank you for validating your member account by clicking on the following link:
I validate my member account
You will receive an email at the address indicated when you created your account
Then click on the link in the email You can then access your member account again
If you have not received this email,
8 characters minimum
1 special character
Different from your nickname
Both passwords are the same
Benefit from additional features and services free of charge
Become a member
New to Boursorama?
Become a member
February 22 (Reuters) – Main changes in recommendations and / or course targets recorded Monday in Paris
* GECINA GFCPPA – JP Morgan downgrades its recommendation to “neutral” against “overweight” and lowers its price target to 130 euros against 150 euros; Morgan Stanley lowers its price target to 120 euros against 130 euros
* HERMES HRMSPA – Morgan Stanley raises its price target to 945 euros against 860 euros; Citigroup raises its price target to 1010 euros against 899 euros; Deutsche Bank raises its price target to 700 euros against 600 euros; Bryan Garnier raises his price target to 790 euros against 710 euros
* AIR FRANCE-KLM AIRFPA – Deutsche Bank lowers its price target to 2.70 euros from 3.50 euros
* ATOS ATOSPA – HSBC lowers its price target to 85 euros against 100 euros
* KERING PRTPPA – Credit Suisse lowers its price target to 635 euros from 675 euros
* VICAT SA VCTPPA – Barclays raises its price target to 52 euros against 45 euros
* VIVENDI VIVPA – Jefferies raises its price target to 30.50 euros against 26 euros
* UNIBAIL-RODAMCO-WESTFIELD URWAS – Kepler Cheuvreux lowers its price target to 62 euros against 68 euros
Acting exclusively as a distribution channel, BOURSORAMA did not participate in any way in its development nor exercised any discretionary power as to its selection. The information contained in this analysis has been transcribed “as is”, without declaration or guarantee of any kind. The opinions or estimates expressed therein are those of its authors and do not reflect the point of view of BOURSORAMA. Subject to applicable laws, neither the information contained nor the analyzes expressed therein can engage BOURSORAMA’s liability. The content of the analysis made available by BOURSORAMA is provided for information only and has no contractual value. It thus constitutes a simple decision aid of which the user retains absolute control.
BOURSORAMA is a French credit institution approved by the Prudential Control and Resolution Authority (“ACPR”) and by the Financial Markets Authority (“AMF”) as an investment services provider and under the prudential supervision of the European Central Bank (“ECB”)
In accordance with the regulations in force, BOURSORAMA establishes and maintains operational a conflict of interest management policy and implements administrative and organizational measures to prevent, identify and manage situations of conflicts of interest with regard to investment recommendations disseminated These rules contain in particular provisions relating to personal financial transactions in order to ensure that BOURSORAMA employees are not in a situation of conflicts of interest when Boursorama issues investment recommendations.
The reader is informed that BOURSORAMA has no conflict of interest that could affect the objectivity of the analyzes disseminated As such, the reader is informed that there is no direct link between the analyzes disseminated and the variable remuneration of BOURSORAMA employees. Likewise, there are no financial or capital links between BOURSORAMA and the issuers concerned, apart from the contractual commitments that may govern the provision of the broadcasting service.
It is recalled that the entities of the Societe Generale group, to which BOURSORAMA belongs, may carry out transactions on the financial instruments mentioned in this analysis, hold interests in the companies issuing these financial instruments, act as custodian of market, advisor, broker, or banker of these instruments, or be represented on the board of directors of these companies These circumstances cannot in any way affect the objectivity of the analyzes disseminated by BOURSORAMA.
You must be a member to add a comment
Already a member ?
Not a member yet ?
Join for free
Vicat, Air France – KLM, Gecina, Hermès, Kering, Atos
News – FR – Update on the changes in recommendations in Paris: Gecina, Hermès, Air France-KLM
Related title :
– Update on the changes in recommendations in Paris: Gecina, Hermès, Air France-KLM
– Markets: d& # 39; analysts reviews (update)
– Point of analyst recommendations: Hermès, Vicat, GTT, Gecina, Atos, Kering