Don’t miss a thing by sending the latest from the Manchester Evening News direct to your inbox
Britain’s largest family will star in a new documentary filming their lives in Lockdown
The Radford’s filmed 22 Kids and Counting for Channel 5 and it will air tonight (Monday) at 9 p.m.
It comes after the family rose to fame in 2012 with their Channel 4 documentary 15 Kids and Counting, which was followed by 20 Kids and Counting in 2018
In the new four-part series, 45-year-old mother Sue is also preparing to give birth to baby number 22 during the pandemic What happened when 50-year-old father Noel suffered from coronavirus and had to close the family business
The trailer for the new show describes in detail how much food the family can keep going – and how much it all costs
You manage 56 sausages, four loaves of bread and 16 liters of milk per day and 24 toilet paper rolls, three tubes of toothpaste and 80 yogurt that are consumed per week A weekly shop costs £ 400
Sue and Noel are parents of 11 sons and 11 daughters: Chris, 31, Sophie, 27, Chloe, 25, Jack, 23, Daniel, 21, Luke, 20, Millie, 19, Katie, 18, James, 17 , Ellie, 15, Aimee, 14, Josh, 13, Max, 12, Tillie, 10, Oscar, nine, Casper, eight, Hallie, five, Phoebe, four, Archie, three, Bonnie, two and 10 months old Heidie
The couple’s two oldest children, Chris and Sophie, no longer live in the family home in Morecambe, Lancashire
Sue and Noel also have six grandchildren with Millie, who gave birth to daughter Ophelia Jo Radford last September
The couple also suffered the tragedy of losing a child, Alfie Thomas, who was stillborn in 2014
In terms of work, the family owns and operates Radford’s Pie Company, also known as Faraday’s, a bakery in Heysham that they have owned since 1999
Located near his family home, Radford Pie has recently expanded to include online orders from across the UK
The four-part series 22 Kids and Counting will be shown on Channel 5 and will begin on May 22nd February at 9 p.m.
Radford family, 19 children and counting
News – UK – Everything you need to know about the Radford family on Channel 5
Related title :
– How the Radfords make their money, their benefits and how much rent they charge older children
– The Radford family on Channel 5: Sue and Noel&’s children, ages, where they live and what they do for work
– Britain&’s largest family spends £ 400 a week in Asda and makes 16 liters of milk a day
– > How old are Sue and Noel Radford and how many children do they have?
– B ritain&’s Largest Family Says Lockdown Was a & # 39; Nightmare& # 39;
– Parents of Britain&s largest family The Radfords struggle to be heard over the noise of their 22 children’s TENs while
– Radford family – I& # 39; spent £ 1 million raising 22 children & 16.5 years pregnant – my shortest labor time was 45 years
– > 22 Children and Counting: Want the Radfords have more kids?
– 22 Kids And it’s counting: Britain&s largest family The Radfords reveal the lockdown & # 39; Nightmare& # 39; in new TV show
– The Radford Family on Channel 5: Sue Tells About Terrible Online Trolls Trolls