The announcement comes three months after the lottery, com owner AutoLotto and New York-listed Trident signed a binding letter of intent to take over the broker in November 2020 The combined group has an estimated business value after the business combination of approx 526 million USD
The two parties said the deal will ensure the lottery – which offers official lottery games like Powerball and Mega Millions and offers enhanced regulatory opportunities through the development of innovative blockchain technology – is well positioned to grow its revenue through further expansion in its existing markets and to accelerate into new high-growth markets at home and abroad
The parties said Lotteriecom will be funded by a 45 million growth fund upon completion of the transaction, which is expected by the end of the first quarter of 2021 USD topped up
Trident Acquisitions, NASDAQ: TDAC, stocks, AutoLotto, mergers and acquisitions, publicly traded company, Nasdaq, NASDAQ: TDACU
News – UK – Lotteriecom for 45 million growth funds USD suspended when the Trident deal is closed – iGaming Business
Associated title :
– Lotteriecom on 45 million growth fund USD suspended when the Trident deal closes
– Lotteriecom goes public through merger with SPAC Trident
– TDACU share price up more than 29% intraday: why it happened
– <a href="/?s=Should you accumulate Trident Acquisitions Corp (TDAC) stock Monday? Should you accumulate Trident Acquisitions Corp (TDAC) stock Monday?
– Trident Acquisitions Corp.: Is it worth buying TDAC shares?
– Lotteriecom, a leading platform for online gaming of lottery, enters into definitive agreement with Trident Acquisitions
– Lotteriecom enters into definitive agreement with Trident Acquisitions Corp. (TDAC) are publicly traded
– Lotteriecom is preparing to list SPAC deals at a valuation of 526 million USD before